The Amazon Prime EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) Discount is a program that provides qualifying customers with a discounted price on an Amazon Prime membership. The program is available to customers who have a valid EBT card, which is used to distribute benefits such as food stamps and other assistance programs.
To apply for the Amazon Prime EBT Discount, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon Prime EBT Discount page on Amazon’s website.
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
- Sign in to your Amazon account, or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Enter your EBT card information, including the state in which it was issued, and click “Continue.”
- Confirm that you are eligible for the discount by answering the questions asked by Amazon, and click “Continue.”
- If you are eligible, you will be asked to upload a photo of your EBT card to verify your eligibility.
- After your eligibility is verified, you will be able to sign up for Amazon Prime at the discounted rate.
With the Amazon Prime EBT Discount, eligible customers can get all the benefits of Amazon Prime at a reduced price, including free two-day shipping, access to Prime Video, and more.
Amazon EBT card
An Amazon EBT card is a payment method used by customers who receive government assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). The EBT card functions like a debit card and is used to purchase eligible food items at participating retailers.
Customers who have an EBT card can use it to make purchases on Amazon’s website, but only for eligible food items through Amazon’s online grocery service, Amazon Fresh. To use an EBT card on Amazon Fresh, customers need to add their EBT card information to their Amazon account and select the “EBT” payment option at checkout.
It’s important to note that other Amazon services, such as Amazon Prime, are not eligible for payment with an EBT card. Additionally, items purchased with an EBT card cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Overall, the Amazon EBT card is a convenient way for customers to purchase groceries online and have them delivered directly to their door, helping to make grocery shopping more accessible for those who may not have easy access to transportation or nearby grocery stores.