Amazon Music error 180 typically indicates an issue with your internet connection or device. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this error:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to a stable and strong internet connection. Try resetting your modem and router, or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.
- Restart the Amazon Music app: Close the Amazon Music app and reopen it. Sometimes simply restarting the app can resolve the error.
- Clear app cache and data: Go to your device’s settings, select “Apps” or “Application Manager,” find the Amazon Music app, and then clear the cache and data. This can help to clear any corrupted files that may be causing the error.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Amazon Music app: If the issue persists, try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. This will ensure you have the latest version of the app.
- Contact Amazon customer support: If none of these steps resolve the error, you may need to contact Amazon customer support for further assistance.
Keep in mind that error 180 may also indicate an issue on Amazon’s end. In this case, you may need to wait until the issue is resolved before being able to use the app again.