Business Prime is a subscription service offered by Amazon that provides businesses with a number of benefits to help streamline their purchasing and save time and money. Some of the benefits of Business Prime include:
- Free and Fast Shipping: Business Prime members receive free two-day shipping on eligible items with no minimum purchase amount.
- Exclusive Deals and Discounts: Business Prime members have access to exclusive deals and discounts on a wide range of products, including office supplies, electronics, and more.
- Spend Visibility and Control: Business Prime members have access to powerful analytics tools that provide detailed spending reports and help them manage their budgets more effectively.
- Multi-User Accounts: Business Prime allows for multiple users to be added to a single account, making it easy for teams to collaborate on purchases.
- Approval Workflows: Business Prime includes a number of features to help manage approvals and ensure that all purchases are authorized before they are made.
- Dash Replenishment: Business Prime members can use Amazon’s Dash Replenishment service to automatically reorder supplies like printer ink or coffee pods when they run low.
- Amazon Business American Express Card: Business Prime members can also apply for the Amazon Business American Express Card, which provides additional rewards and benefits for purchases made on Amazon and at other businesses.
Overall, Business Prime provides businesses with a range of benefits and tools to help streamline their purchasing and save time and money.
Amazon Business prime costs
The cost of Amazon Business Prime varies depending on the membership plan that you choose. There are two primary membership plans available for Amazon Business Prime:
- Business Prime Essentials: This plan costs $179 per year and includes features like fast, free shipping on eligible items, exclusive business pricing, and multi-user accounts.
- Business Prime: This plan costs $499 per year and includes all the features of Business Prime Essentials, as well as additional benefits like spend visibility and control, approval workflows, and access to Amazon’s Dash Replenishment service.
Amazon Business Prime also offers a 30-day free trial for both membership plans, allowing businesses to try out the service before committing to a paid membership.
It’s important to note that the cost of Amazon Business Prime may vary depending on the size of your business and the specific needs of your organization. Amazon also offers custom pricing and solutions for larger businesses with more complex purchasing needs.